So you want to be successful?
Join the club.
(I’m in that club too.)
Here’s what I did to gain entry. . .
How to be happy:
- Identify your top talent and work very hard at it so that you’re special.
- Find a “tribe” (community) that shares your beliefs. Or create your own.
- Disassociate from haters and losers.
- Move around a lot every day. Don’t sit still so much.
- Cultivate mindfulness & concentration. Don’t be run by notifications.
How to get in great shape:
- Do not eat stuff that comes in a plastic box (highly processed foods).
- Eat broccoli, spinach, eggs, and a high quality source of Omega-3.
- Do compounds exercises (whether in gym or calisthenics).
- Avoid sugar except during post-workout.
- Seriously try IF (intermittent fasting).
You know you’re in good shape when you can do +10 one-arm pushups.
How to make more than enough to get by:
- Work hard to be unique/the best at what you do.
- Stand out (not a problem if you follow #1).
- Identify your ideal client and focus your entire marketing on him/her.
- Think synergistically: Your hobbies should amplify your work or invest into your future. [footnote] Like Arnold Schwarzenegger did when he rented out his apartments to famous actors so that he could easily hang out and learn from them on a daily basis. [/footnote]
- Study the best in your industry (emulate success/avoid mistakes).
How to be (much) smarter than the average person:
- Identify the top 3-5 books in the area you’re studying.
- Keep a commonplace.
- Keep a book summary book (can be inside commonplace).
- Formulate a framework of learning (such as note-taking system).
These are the fundamentals for living long and prospering.
. . . .